Acceptance of Terms
Types of Users
Please be aware that certain content on this Site, may be available only to persons who are members of the AOCDS or are otherwise covered under an authorization agreement with AOCDS.
Intellectual Property; Limited License to Users
Use of AOCDS Content and User Content
Except as indicated to the contrary elsewhere on this Site, you may view, download, and print the AOCDS Content and User Content available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
- The Content may be used solely for personal, informational, and internal purposes.
- The Content may not be modified or altered in any way.
- The Content on the Site may not be distributed or sold, rented, leased, or licensed to others.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Content.
- AOCDS reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, and print the Content available on this Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from AOCDS.
- The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
Various sections of the Site contain the work of creative professionals. Such work belongs to either the AOCDS or to their creators, may be protected by copyright or other proprietary laws, and is for display purposes only.
The rights specified above to view, download, and print the Content available on this Site are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site. Elements of this Site are protected by law and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Site are the property of AOCDS or other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of AOCDS or such third party that may own the Marks.
In using the Site, including all Services and Materials available through it, you agree:
- not to disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked Sites;
- not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit through the Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files;
- not to create a false identity;
- not to access or attempt to access any Design Content which you are not authorized to access;
- not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, or any Services, Materials, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked Sites.
Warranties and Disclaimers
Except as expressly provided otherwise in a written agreement between you and AOCDS, this Site, and all materials and services accessible through this Site, are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
This Site could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies, or typographical errors. AOCDS may make changes to the materials and services at this Site, including the prices and descriptions of any products listed herein, at any time without notice. The materials or services at this Site may be out of date, and AOCDS makes no commitment to update such materials or services.
You understand and acknowledge that (i) AOCDS does not control, endorse, or accept responsibility for any content, products, or services offered by third parties through the Site, including, without limitation, third-party vendors and third parties accessible through links on the Site; (ii) AOCDS makes no representation or warranties whatsoever about any such third parties, their content, products, or services; (iii) any dealings you may have with such third parties are at your own risk; and (iv) AOCDS shall not be liable or responsible for any content, products, or services offered by third parties.
Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you. To the extent permissible, any implied warranties are limited to ninety (90) days.
This Site can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to AOCDS products, services, and programs that are not available in your country.
Personal Information and Privacy
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL AOCDS, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT AOCDS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, ITS SERVICES, OR MATERIALS, THE STATEMENTS OR ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, ANY DEALINGS WITH VENDORS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES, ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, ANY INFORMATION THAT IS SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED, ANY FAILURE TO STORE OR LOSS OF DATA, FILES, OR OTHER CONTENT, ANY SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE THAT ARE DELAYED OR INTERRUPTED, OR ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Site (excluding linked Sites) is controlled by AOCDS from its offices within the State of Colorado, United States of America. By accessing this Site, you and AOCDS agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this Site shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the State of Colorado, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof.