The April tax deadline is fast-approaching. This year, the usual April 15th deadline has been extended to Tuesday, April 18th, but that day will be here before you know it. As you prepare your California 2016 tax return, AOCDS would like to encourage you to pay special attention to the box allowing you to donate to the California Peace Officers' Memorial Foundation Fund. Whether it's $10.00 or $1,000.00, every dollar really counts. These contributions are tax-free and greatly appreciated. Please join us in helping to take care of our own.
Recent AOCDS News Articles
- AOCDS in the News - Major Staffing Changes Announced at the OCDA Bureau of Investigation (April 27, 2017)
- AOCDS in the News - Grand Jury Report Details Findings in 2016 Jail Escape (April 27, 2017)
- AOCDS in the News - Third Annual Leadership Assessment Results Issue Released (April 18, 2017)
- Time is running out to apply for rewarding and free teen summer leadership program (April 10, 2017)
- AOCDS Night at Angel Stadium (March 30, 2017)