The April tax deadline is fast-approaching. This year, the usual April 15th deadline has been extended to Tuesday, April 18th, but that day will be here before you know it. As you prepare your California 2016 tax return, AOCDS would like to encourage you to pay special attention to the box allowing you to donate to the California Peace Officers' Memorial Foundation Fund. Whether it's $10.00 or $1,000.00, every dollar really counts. These contributions are tax-free and greatly appreciated. Please join us in helping to take care of our own.
Recent AOCDS News Articles
- Golf Tournament Opportunity Tickets Available Now: Don’t Miss Your Chance to Win Big! (May 26, 2017)
- Investigator Edward Nichols (Ret.) (May 17, 2017)
- AOCDS in the News - OC Board of Supervisors Approves “Beds for Feds” Contract (May 10, 2017)
- AOCDS in the News - Voice of OC Breaks Down OCSD Leadership Assessment Survey Results (May 10, 2017)
- AOCDS in the News - President Tom Dominguez Supports “Beds for Feds” Proposal (May 10, 2017)