The April tax deadline is fast-approaching. This year, the usual April 15th deadline has been extended to Tuesday, April 18th, but that day will be here before you know it. As you prepare your California 2016 tax return, AOCDS would like to encourage you to pay special attention to the box allowing you to donate to the California Peace Officers' Memorial Foundation Fund. Whether it's $10.00 or $1,000.00, every dollar really counts. These contributions are tax-free and greatly appreciated. Please join us in helping to take care of our own.
Recent AOCDS News Articles
- Tax Form 540 Allows Donations to CPOMF (March 02, 2017)
- MEMBER ADVISEMENT: FUNERAL SERVICES PLANNED FOR OFFICER KEITH BOYER (February 28, 2017)
- MEMBER ADVISEMENT: AOCDS PIPE BAND RECRUITING NEW MEMBERS (February 24, 2017)
- MEMBER ADVISEMENT: Dep. Chris Emerson (February 17, 2017)
- MEMBER ADVISEMENT: Sergeant Jorge Chavez (February 15, 2017)